The world we live in has evolved with passage of time. It has advanced with change in each Century and decade.
Rather we need not go too far. In this 24 hrs, changes have taken place in so many aspects of your life and around us. But how many of us has the realization and made an effort to grown with that change towards a more fulfilling and profitable life.
We are a part of this fast moving, ever maturing, growing, adapting, adjusting and innovating and transforming time Machine.
This Time Machine does not and will never stop for anyone .This fact we all are aware of in our sub-conscious mind but in reality very few of us are able to keep abreast of this continuous change. Thus those people have succeed in changing the time for themselves there by not just scaling up the ladder of success but maintaining their level of success by evolving with time.
Therefore, It becomes imperative and utmost necessity to walk with the change and development that is happening around us.
Every day we get 24 hrs and in this 24 hrs there are so many thing that we have to tackle, deadlines that we have to meet and challenges we face.
So where is the time to learn new things and keep up with the changes?
Earnestly, i agree that we don’t have time since we are already occupied with the load of deliveries and day to day cores of life…. but this fact is also true with Time. Time also says that I don’t have time for people who cannot change with me …
So if we actually give it a thought then time and we are interlinked and If we learn to manage time properly then that TIME WELL HANDLED WILL reward us with the fruit of our success, isn’t it?
And trust me guys, it is as simple as a pie. Just need to keep in mind that, “nothing comes for free” and “take the first step.”
As rightly said by George Eliot,” It is never too late to be what you might have been”.
So take that first flight towards a more fulfilling life by :
- Waking up early to learn new skill that can give you a boost in your professional and personal growth.
- Learn on your commute through podcasts or watch videos and tutorials or just read and be enlighten.
- Eliminate other distractions by figuring out a time of day when you are able to focus the most in order to accomplish more in short duration.
- Give a pat on your back for starting.
- Track your schedule and thereby using that free time to learn something new. Also with tracking of schedule, it will help you to prioritize your work and bring clarity of tasks which if performed will directly lead you to your goals.
- And finally ,Optimization is the need of the hour. Try to figure out ways to finish your task well before time and multi-tasking.
Also not to forget in the process of learning new things it is all the more necessary to be cognizant of the changes that are happening with the blink of an eye.
I have taken the first step, have you….?
“Don’t let time control you, let it be controlled by you and you will see the difference”.